Services at St. John Kronstadt Care Center
Our services are designed to enhance the dignity and quality of life of every resident entrusted to our care.
St. John Kronstadt Care Center is a 49-bed Medicare and Medi-Cal certified facility which offers a team of healthcare professionals including:
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapist
- Licensed Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Social Services Director
- Dietitians and Nutritional Services
- Activity Director
These professionals work with you and your loved one to promote independence, function, safety and dignity.
We take a number of insurance plans including Medicare and Medi-Cal.
St. John Kronstadt Care Center specializes in the following services to address the resident’s medical and functional needs:
- Palliative and Hospice Care
- Group Therapy
- Active Resident and Family Councils
- Physical Therapy works with the resident on walking, moving in wheelchair, transfers and building strength and endurance.
- Occupational Therapy works with the resident on enhancing self care skills in dressing, bathing, toileting, and feeding.
- Our Speech and Language Pathologist addresses speech and communication disorders as well as swallowing difficulties with residents.
- Nursing Services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including the following specialized care:
– IV Therapy, including hydration, antibiotics and pain control via central or PIC line.
– Wound care including wound VAC and specialized care directed by a physician.
– On-site coordination of lab testing, X-rays, and specialized diagnostic tests
- Respiratory therapy
- Social Services Director and staff assist residents and their families in identifying issues related to discharge and financial planning.
- Registered Dietitian and Nutritional Services to identify the resident’s food preferences as well as medically safe meals.
- Activities Director assists the resident in identifying interests, hobbies and social experiences that prevent isolation and promote engagement.
The Five-Star Quality Rating System was created to help consumers, their families, and caregivers compare nursing homes more easily and help identify areas about which you may want to ask questions.